damaged shipping policy
Naturepedic values the privacy of its customers and site viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to Naturepedic when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with us.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password.
- Placing an order.
- Any other business-related reason.
Naturepedic will provide you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. Naturepedic will also inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within the Company or to a third party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
Naturepedic may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. Naturepedic uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
We may also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
Naturepedic strives to protect your personal information; however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often and use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for our website. To protect their privacy, the Naturepedic prohibits the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. Naturepedic does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
orders refused on delivery
If you refuse your order upon delivery (for reasons other than damage), you will be responsible for outbound shipping (including promotional shipping) and any return shipping costs. If you need to cancel or change your order, please contact us immediately before the item is shipped.